We want to produce a high-quality, rich content driven podcast, but need help securing the resources to pull it off. If you want to help us to create a better quality podcast, would you consider donating to our Patreon page? Every dollar donated will be reinvested back into the show to upgrade our equipment and help keep things running smoothly.
Levels of Support
- Pledge $1.00 or more per month: Name will be printed on our Patron page!
- Pledge $2.00 or more per month: All of the above and after signing up, your name will be read in the next episode we record.
- Pledge $3.00 or more per month: All of the above and we will mail you an autographed photo of us for you to frame on your wall.
- Pledge $5.00 or more per month: All of the above and we owe you a special favor, you name it!
- Matthew Cooper
- Stephanie Spinelli
- Alessandra Salgueiro
- $1 a month (Reached!): Declan and Justin can high-five knowing at least one person is willing to chip in.
- $20 a month (Reached!): Declan doesn’t have to pay the bills out of his own pocket anymore. Pay off the recording equipment we purchased to launch this podcast.
- $50 a month (Reached!): Purchase real podcasting equipment such as: Roland recorder, mixer, professional microphones, headphones.
- $75 a month: Finish purchasing accessories to round out our set up: cables, shock mounts, pop filters, etc.
- $100 a month: Reach out to local musicians to help develop theme song and jingles for the podcast.
- $250 a month: Pay for an assistant to help with administrative tasks.
- $5,000 a month: Declan can quit his day job and become a professional podcaster.