Last month Declan and his wife Erica were featured in an article about millennials and religion, particularly millennials who are not religious. Declan is obviously religious but Erica is not – so who is on the “winning” side?
Declan and Justin discuss the article as well as some interesting facts presented by the Pew Research Center about past generations and religion. No matter the facts, God is still working in our lives and continues to call all of us. Are you listening?
Listen to Episode
- Public Source article: A growing number of millennials shun religion, by Stephanie Roman
- What defines a millennial (shameless plug of Declan’s blog: millennialtype.com)
- Pew Research Center report about millennials
- Are millennials less religious than older generations?
- Reasons why millennials might not be as religious as other generations
- The similarities of Jesus’ death and resurrection and that of the Church
- The hope that still exists of young people finding God
- How can religious and non-religious people interact with each other on a deeper level?