The previous episode was so quick, Declan and Justin decided to continue the conversation! Following their discussion about common misconceptions about the Bible, Declan and Justin talk about how exactly Catholics read the Bible and why any average Joe should too.
- Intro music by Black Knight
- We recorded this episode in a very echo-y room at St. Paul’s Seminary. We learned our lesson and won’t record there again.
- Catholics interpret the Bible in four senses: Literal, Allegorical, Moral and Anagogical. Read more about them here.
- Why should the average Joe pick up the Bible? Because it’s actually full of wisdom.
Our favorite tweeps who helped spread the word of #MBFTR
- @frjoshuaco – Hands down, our top 10 favorite Oratorian priest
- @AwakeDeborah – No relation to @IhaventhadmymorningcoffeeyetDeborah
- @sayingyes2life – And saying no to “Binge watch House of Cards tonight?”
- @Catholic_Couple – Naww
- @megobeasley – Our #1 fan
- @VinceSartori – Focus friend!